Thursday, December 31, 2009

Shaw Cable Phone Number Shaw Video On Demand?

Shaw Video on Demand? - shaw cable phone number

I ordered a movie recently, Shaw VOD, from what I saw, almost half of them and everything was black and white, for some reason. Therefore, said he had expired by 10 clock the next day for the next day at 9 clock, I tried to go to "My Stuff" again, but there was nothing. I called Shaw and the guy he said was to get back and we will refund your money. So I did and when I tried to see one of my blank screen. The man on the phone said to reset my cable box and have to wait half an hour. Me too, and I tried to watch the movie again, but nothing happens? Anybody know what's going on? Thank you.

2 comments:

Mike M said...

I do not know what happened, you have Comcast.

Mike M said...

I do not know what happened, you have Comcast.

Post a Comment